What should I bring?
We stock the teardrop with a kitchen box equipped with everything you need to cook and eat with + two shower towels. Items we would suggest you bring are: a first aid kit, drinking water, food, bedding or sleeping bag, pillows, bug spray, sunscreen, camp wood and your adventurous spirit!
If you don't want to hassle with a cooler, bedding, camp chairs or a pop up canopy we can provide these accessories for you! Check our accessory rentals for rates for more information.
what do i need to tow a teardrop?
- Proof of auto liability insurance
- A valid drivers license and above the age of 25
- You will need a vehicle that can tow a minimum of 900 lbs for our little guy teardrop and at least 1,800 lbs for our t@b teardrop
- You must have a class 1 hitch or greater attached to your vehicle that's rated to tow 2,000 lbs or more along with a 7 pin or 4 pin connector. You will also need a 2" trailer ball to tow the trailer. If you have a 4 pin connector we can provide a 4 pin to 7 pin adapter for you.
what about insurance?
You are required by law to have liability coverage on the trailer through your existing auto policy. We require that your auto liability insurance is active and that your policy extends liability coverage to a non-owned, rented trailer while it is connected to the insured vehicle.
We try to make the rental process as simple as possible so in order to fulfill our insurance requirements, we send you a form that can be filled out and signed by your insurance representative before your reservation date.
are there any rental rules?
In order to keep our teardrops clean and smelling fresh, we do not allow pets or smoking inside the trailer. Any violation of this rule will result in the forfiture of your security deposit.
what am i responsible for?
You are responsible for all damage to, loss of, or theft of teardrop during the duration of the rental.
what is your deposit and cancellation policy?
Upon pick up, we will ask you to pre-authorize a $500 security deposit on your credit card for the company's use to pay for damage to the trailer, missing items, any additional rental fees due, or cleaning fees. If these costs exceed $500, you will remain liable for the balance. If the trailer is returned in the same condition it left with ordinary wear, all $500 will be released from the card!
Reservations cancelled more than 14 days from the reservation will receive a full refund without penalty. Any cancellations made 14 days or less from the rental date will receive a full refund but will be charged a $75 cancellation fee.
how do i make a reservation?
- Call us at (509) 820-0768
- Secure your reservation with a major credit card
- Receive an email confirmation
- Pick up your trailer in Kennewick, WA
- At pickup, get a demo on how to hook up and unhook your teardrop trailer rental
- Return your teardrop trailer rental to us in Kennewick
It's that easy!!
when can i pick up and drop off the teardrop?
You can pick up your teardrop trailer the day of departure before 6:00 PM. The trailer must be back by 3:00 PM on the agreed date of return. We are flexible and will try to work best with your schedule so let us know if you have questions!
what do I need to Provide at pickup?
We will need your drivers license and preferred credit card for the security deposit. Also, our trailer rental liability form must be signed and returned by your insurance representative before your reservation. If all of these are not provided at the time of or before pick-up, the trailer cannot be rented and you will be charged the $75 cancellation fee.
What is your availability?
Check out our teardrop availability calendar or call us at (509) 820-0768. The calendar days that display an image of the trailer are unavailable and the days that are clear are ready for you to rent!